1 2 3 4 5 6

pricelist suabali feb 1

pricelist suabali feb 2

Add to the price

  • 15% Government Tax/Services
  • US$ 1.00 per person/night for benefit of the local village


Full Board means

You will have breakfast (Balinese and European food), dinner Indonesian rijstaffel, and light lunch (soupe, fruits or juice, eventually salad, coffee or tea). During your tour, you will have your lunch box or just have it outside at the local ‘warong’ or restaurant. We offer mostly local food (balinese food for breakfast, lunch, dinner).


Term of Payment

  • 25% of the amount invoiced must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining 75% must be paid on the arrival of guest. The paymet can be transfered in Indonesia, Germany, Switzerland, Australia or USA. The list of the banks’ addresses is enclosed.
  • Please, take a notice that we would only accept US Dollar.



The deposit will be concerned as a cancellation fee.


All prices can change without prior notice.


Transportation Service

We offer transportation service such as for airport transfer, half day or full day tour.

Sua Bali @ 2018 - 2021, All Rights Reserved.

Joomla Templates by